VATSIM & IVAO supported.
Now with GPU option. You can enable GPU connection and listen the radio for hours, also you can use it to start your plane when your battery is low.
Tested with X-Plane v11.52
You will find everything you need to connect with ATC in this script. You won't need Webeye page to read ATIS and to know if there are ATCs!
All necessary data to fly with X-Plane in this Script.
You can read frequencies, METAR and ATIS reports with the same utility, without exit from X-Plane.
HPA & inHg compatible.
You can set the COM1 or COM2 from this addons to your radio with a click.
VR compatible and very useful if you don't want leave the immersion!
Now with transponder and autopilot integrated commands. Only with a simple click.
You can use your autopilot with this script. You can set with buttons: HDG, NAV, APR, REV, ALT, VS, FD, YD, VNAV, FLC, and VS Up and Down.
It's very easy to set the transpoder too with a single click. Buttons for transpoder: Apply, Get, STDBY, ON, OFF, ALT/C IDENT and TEST
It's so easy that you won't need read any tutorial.
Flight Level Change Mode (FLC)
1) Select the desired altitude by turning the ALT Knob to set the altitude in the Altitude Select box. This altitude must be selected ﬁrst because Flight Level Change mode will only ﬂy toward a selected altitude.
2) Press the FLC Key. The flight director is activated (if not already active) and 'FLC' is now displayed in green in the Active Mode ﬁeld and the Airspeed Bug will appear on the Airspeed Indicator. Pitch commands are given to manually maintain airspeed. Press the AP Key to engage the autopilot for maintaining the current airspeed. Altitude Hold mode is automatically armed with 'ALT' displayed white in the Armed Mode ﬁeld to the right of the 'FLC' annunciation.
3) The Airspeed Bug can be adjusted in 1 knot increments by pressing the NOSE UP/NOSE DN Keys to set the desired airspeed. The airspeed setting will be displayed in the Selected Airspeed box above the Airspeed Indicator and in the Airspeed Reference ﬁeld in the AFCS Status Bar.
4) Airspeed may also be changed by pressing and holding the CWS button to manually establish the desired airspeed using the control wheel. When the CWS button is released, the currentairspeed will be maintained.
5) The most important: Adjust engine power to allow the autopilot to ﬂy the aircraft at a pitch attitude which corresponds to the selected airspeed and the desired ﬂight proﬁle (descent or climb). You have to change the throttle power by at least a bit to start/activate the climb or the descent. Slower to descent, faster to climb.
6) With Altitude Hold mode armed, as the selected altitude is reached, 'ALT' will ﬂash in green for 10 seconds in the Active Mode ﬁeld, after which the annunciation stops ﬂashing. This signals the altitude capture is complete and the selected altitude will be maintained at the selected airspeed. If only the ﬂight director is engaged, pitch commands are given to manually maintain the selected altitude.
I recommend you try this procedure with my Baron G58 with G1000 and Avitab Integration.
Dos versiones: En blanco y metalizada.
Page 10 of 12