- Hits: 2199
Full Avitab integration
Better TAXI, LANDING and NAV lights, you will have much more night lighting when you tour the airport
Realistic propeller effect with speed adaptation
Landing gear wheels without fairing, to watch them turn and observe the effect of the brakes and suspension
New improved FMOD sounds, recorded from real Cessnas. More sound events and more realistic. Hotfixed.
Instruments more similar to the real Cessna. All buttons and screens have been revised
Improved interior upholstery and textures. Seats just like a real Cessna
Cockpit and autopilot sounds adapted to flight conditions (3jCabin-sounds plugin is required)
Advanced autopilot voice prompts (X-RAAS system included)
Multiple improvements to the flight system collected from McGauge and real pilots (more realistic improvements than the SimCoders Reality Expansion Pack)
Bush version: GI-260 Angle Of Attack Indicator System and Tundra tyres
- Hits: 606
New with v1.2
New 4K textures. Full resolution to clear text and better legibility. Nvidia native DDS format lossless, without compression. Quickest format for X-Plane!
Improved analog version especially for night flight. All the lights in the cockpit controls are perfectly matched to the lighting controls, allowing the intensity of all indicators to be adjusted.
Modular zips. All sections can be downloaded separately.
Now with new Airfoils and new flaps parameters, lift coefficient (CL) drag coefficient(CD) and pitching moment (CM) revised and improved.
Airfoils tested using XFLR5 and exported and scaled with Polar2Afl. Airfoils data are much more accurate than the default B58 uses. Thanks to Zeta (Alejandro Zuluaga) for this work!
What is an Airfoil: An airplane's wing has a special shape called an airfoil. The airfoil is shaped so that the air traveling over the top of the wing travels farther and faster than the air traveling below the wing. ... According to the Bernoulli Principle, this pressure differential pushes the airplane upward, giving it lift.
Improvements over the default version:
Avitab integration. New Avitab display, now more realistic with dirt.
I have taken the opportunity to solve all the flight problems of this model also adding the improvements of MGouge version.
I have added and reviewed one by one all the flight parameters in Plane Maker so that the flight mode is fully compatible with the new Austin flight mode.
I have designed two new winglets for the wings of our favorite plane. I hope you like them because it gives a new, much more modern design. There is a lot of work with Blender!
I have also designed a new interior with a new cabin, with new materials. Now the seats look better.
The pilots' seats have a new finish and look more like the real ones.
The cabin overhead lights in the passenger area are now real. They activate automatically when there is little light and turn off during the day.
The cockpit also includes new improvements. Now everything is made of steel and the materials better reflect light. I have added new controls to the altitude and artificial horizon indicators so that they can be selected from the co-pilot area. Now the Prop Amps gauge works again! Speed indicator: now there is corelation between analog and digital speed indicator with concern to the yellow ark. New compass with more legibility.
Better taxi and landing lights.
Two versions, with and without winglets into the same pack.
New prop disc with more realistic graphics.
FSEconomy alias added
3jCabin-sounds with some optimized ranges
Checklist included in clist format for XChecklist plugin.
And more and more...
- Hits: 3423
- Hits: 663
Flight Level Change Mode (FLC)
1) Select the desired altitude by turning the ALT Knob to set the altitude in the Altitude Select box. This altitude must be selected ﬁrst because Flight Level Change mode will only ﬂy toward a selected altitude.
2) Press the FLC Key. The flight director is activated (if not already active) and 'FLC' is now displayed in green in the Active Mode ﬁeld and the Airspeed Bug will appear on the Airspeed Indicator. Pitch commands are given to manually maintain airspeed. Press the AP Key to engage the autopilot for maintaining the current airspeed. Altitude Hold mode is automatically armed with 'ALT' displayed white in the Armed Mode ﬁeld to the right of the 'FLC' annunciation.
3) The Airspeed Bug can be adjusted in 1 knot increments by pressing the NOSE UP/NOSE DN Keys to set the desired airspeed. The airspeed setting will be displayed in the Selected Airspeed box above the Airspeed Indicator and in the Airspeed Reference ﬁeld in the AFCS Status Bar.
4) Airspeed may also be changed by pressing and holding the CWS button to manually establish the desired airspeed using the control wheel. When the CWS button is released, the currentairspeed will be maintained.
5) The most important: Adjust engine power to allow the autopilot to ﬂy the aircraft at a pitch attitude which corresponds to the selected airspeed and the desired ﬂight proﬁle (descent or climb). You have to change the throttle power by at least a bit to start/activate the climb or the descent. Slower to descent, faster to climb.
6) With Altitude Hold mode armed, as the selected altitude is reached, 'ALT' will ﬂash in green for 10 seconds in the Active Mode ﬁeld, after which the annunciation stops ﬂashing. This signals the altitude capture is complete and the selected altitude will be maintained at the selected airspeed. If only the ﬂight director is engaged, pitch commands are given to manually maintain the selected altitude.
I recommend you try this procedure with my Baron G58 with G1000 and Avitab Integration.
- Sim Update 7 compatible!
- Ingamepanel NAVMAP for Flight Simulator v1.6
- Ingamepanel CANVAS for Flight Simulator v1.2
- Ingamepanel PDF VIEWER for Flight Simulator v1.4.1
- Ingamepanel Descent Calculator for Flight Simulator v1.2
- Ingamepanel Navigraph for Flight Simulator v1.2
- How use FLC with Garmin G1000
- Most Stunning Destinations in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator keyboard controls
- Beechcraft Baron G58 - With Avitab Integration, Winglets, G1000... v2.0