- Hits: 777
Beechcraft Baron B58 with Avitab integration with or without Winglets
The Avitab integration requires the .acf and .obj files of the original Laminar Research aircraft, but this time I have integrated Avitab into the cockpit using the updated version of MGouge, using these files instead of the Laminar files. These improvements are many and all very good! I recommend read the list into MGouge post. (Links below)
I have added and reviewed one by one all the flight parameters in Plane Maker so that the flight mode is fully compatible with the new Austin flight mode.
Page 1 of 2
- Custom name plates - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Sim Update 8 compatible!
- Ingamepanel NAVMAP for Flight Simulator v1.7
- Ingamepanel CANVAS for Flight Simulator v1.3
- Ingamepanel PDF VIEWER for Flight Simulator v1.5.0
- Ingamepanel Descent Calculator for Flight Simulator v1.2
- Ingamepanel Navigraph for Flight Simulator v1.2
- How use FLC with Garmin G1000
- Most Stunning Destinations in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator keyboard controls