- Hits: 1173
Full Avitab integration
Better TAXI, LANDING and NAV lights, you will have much more night lighting when you tour the airport
Realistic propeller effect with speed adaptation
Landing gear wheels without fairing, to watch them turn and observe the effect of the brakes and suspension
New improved FMOD sounds, recorded from real Cessnas. More sound events and more realistic. Hotfixed.
Instruments more similar to the real Cessna. All buttons and screens have been revised
Improved interior upholstery and textures. Seats just like a real Cessna
Cockpit and autopilot sounds adapted to flight conditions (3jCabin-sounds plugin is required)
Advanced autopilot voice prompts (X-RAAS system included)
Multiple improvements to the flight system collected from McGauge and real pilots (more realistic improvements than the SimCoders Reality Expansion Pack)
- Hits: 2948
- Hits: 412
Flight Level Change Mode (FLC)
1) Select the desired altitude by turning the ALT Knob to set the altitude in the Altitude Select box. This altitude must be selected ﬁrst because Flight Level Change mode will only ﬂy toward a selected altitude.
2) Press the FLC Key. The flight director is activated (if not already active) and 'FLC' is now displayed in green in the Active Mode ﬁeld and the Airspeed Bug will appear on the Airspeed Indicator. Pitch commands are given to manually maintain airspeed. Press the AP Key to engage the autopilot for maintaining the current airspeed. Altitude Hold mode is automatically armed with 'ALT' displayed white in the Armed Mode ﬁeld to the right of the 'FLC' annunciation.
3) The Airspeed Bug can be adjusted in 1 knot increments by pressing the NOSE UP/NOSE DN Keys to set the desired airspeed. The airspeed setting will be displayed in the Selected Airspeed box above the Airspeed Indicator and in the Airspeed Reference ﬁeld in the AFCS Status Bar.
4) Airspeed may also be changed by pressing and holding the CWS button to manually establish the desired airspeed using the control wheel. When the CWS button is released, the currentairspeed will be maintained.
5) The most important: Adjust engine power to allow the autopilot to ﬂy the aircraft at a pitch attitude which corresponds to the selected airspeed and the desired ﬂight proﬁle (descent or climb). You have to change the throttle power by at least a bit to start/activate the climb or the descent. Slower to descent, faster to climb.
6) With Altitude Hold mode armed, as the selected altitude is reached, 'ALT' will ﬂash in green for 10 seconds in the Active Mode ﬁeld, after which the annunciation stops ﬂashing. This signals the altitude capture is complete and the selected altitude will be maintained at the selected airspeed. If only the ﬂight director is engaged, pitch commands are given to manually maintain the selected altitude.
I recommend you try this procedure with my Baron G58 with G1000 and Avitab Integration.
- Sim Update 5 compatible!
- Ingamepanel NAVMAP for Flight Simulator v1.6
- Ingamepanel CANVAS for Flight Simulator v1.2
- Ingamepanel PDF VIEWER for Flight Simulator v1.4
- Ingamepanel Descent Calculator for Flight Simulator v1.1
- Ingamepanel Navigraph for Flight Simulator v1.2
- How use FLC with Garmin G1000
- Most Stunning Destinations in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator keyboard controls
- Beechcraft Baron G58 - With Avitab Integration, Winglets, G1000... v2.0