- Hits: 315
All panels have been updated to be Sim Update 5 compatible.
Please, check new versions from this web.
It is necessary to have an active subscription to be able to download the updates.
- Hits: 3906
If you think the default VFR map is too simple, this is your AddOn.
A map to view OpenStreetMap from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in RV or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- OSM and basemap from OpenStreetMap contributors
- Layer of airspaces, with all airports and airfields in the world, all controlled spaces, all VORs and all NDBs. Thanks to openAIP Data (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Meteorological radar layer, with exact rain indicator at all times. Thanks to RainViewer.com
- Aerial photo basemap. Thanks to Mapbox.com
- You can watch the last hours in motion to see the direction of the clouds.
- Airplane movement and panel data update rate more adjusted for smoother map.
- Internal performance improvements for greater compatibility with Flight Simulator.
- Font size larger to better legibility into VR
- New with v1.7, the map includes all NDB, VOR and notification points of Spain for a comfortable VFR flight too. The NDB & VOR frequencies and the name of the notification points will be displayed when you mouse over them.
- New startup/init process, more optimized.
- New OpenStreetMap server from Germany, faster and better ping.
HOW TO INSTALL
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Community folder of Flight Simulator, like all Add-ons.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel. Click on it and the map will open.
Very occasionally the map is opened with a reduced size or the map looks incomplete, resize the window with the mouse and move the window to the desired position and the map will appear correctly.
If you can't see the panel, disable and enable again into options wheel setting.
With the new v1.8 it's corrected but it's possible in very specific systems.
- Hits: 1298
If you would like to be able to take notes when the ATC gives you instructions, this panel will help you.
It is a semi-transparent blank canvas where you can draw freehand, to write, take notes, write down whatever is necessary, etc.
You can choose from multiple colors, various line weights, and you can also undo and redo it in case you mess up.
Very easy to use and very powerful at the same time.
Some line weights
All options have been adapted for an optimal virtual reality experience
- Hits: 1628
A map to see IVAO and VATSIM traffic from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in VR or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit..
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Flight Simulator Community folder, just like all plugins.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel, with the IVAO logo. Click on it and the map will open. If it opens with a reduced size, resize the window with the mouse and it will save the position and the size for the next times you use it.
Page 1 of 3